Sustainability Architecture – Our Promise to the Future
July 12th, 2019
Sustainable architecture proves to be the need of the hour by striking a perfect balance of renewable energy, efficiency, and technology. It is not just a trend, but a pivotal point in architecture that intends to redefine the future of the world.
The real estate industry’s ubiquity doesn’t help matters when it comes to the environment. That is why, we at Adarsh Group, have come up with a novel initiative to work by keeping nature’s interests in mind by espousing the promotion and construction of green buildings! While there are endless reasons to opt for a green building, below are some of the most crucial positives of sustainable architecture:
– Green buildings not only helps the environmental conditions but also enhances the health and living of the occupant.
– The actions taken for the betterment of the environment today will lead to a better life for the forthcoming generation.
Apart from this, sustainable architecture also has endless cost-effective and long term returns. India is turning to be one of the most sought after markets for green building.
Here, at the Adarsh Group, we aim to make the world a better place to live, one green building at a time. Below are the various ways with which we plan to contribute towards the greater good:
- Using renewable and unconventional sources of building materials helps to reduce the environmental footprint in this process.
- The buildings made with these environment-friendly techniques are modular and uncomplicated. Flexible and dynamic construction makes it multi-purpose.
- Zero energy construction includes harnessing wind, solar energy and rainwater harvesting. Apart from this, proper insulation and energy-efficient appliances are the most common ways to attain sustainability.
- Designing the structure in a way that doesn’t affect the surroundings causes less harm to it. Innovation and smart building of projects will only help in minimizing environmental damage.
- Solid and construction waste management plans form an integral part of sustainable architecture. This, in turn, leads to a reduction in the amount of harmful waste produced.
- Quality construction and meticulously engineered projects lead to optimum utilization of energy resources available and zero waste of the same
- The comfort and well being of the occupant is the prime focus of any construction scheme. By incorporating natural light and ventilation, real estate companies can ensure the all-round improvement of lifestyle under the process.
- Durability and resilience are material considerations to be taken before the construction. Green building projects that flood and earthquake resilient help to reduce the cost of renovation and rebuilding.
The take away from the above points is that sustainable architecture is not just a need but a new way of constructing real estate projects. Awareness and information regarding these processes are scarce on both the builders and the occupant’s end. With love for mother nature and environmentalist philosophy, the real estate industry can act as a purveyor for this social change. Better air quality, well being of the individual occupants and reduced pollution hazards will only lead to a better lifestyle of people.