The Top 5 Reasons To Buy An Adarsh Developers’ Apartments Near Varthur
May 11th, 2022
Well-located and offering the best-in-class amenities, Adarsh Park Height is one of the top picks of families for premium 2 & 3 BHK apartments for sale in Varthur.
In recent years, there has been a steady increase in demand for apartments for sale in Varthur. This East Bangalore locality was ranked as one of the top investment destinations in the city till 2020.
If you’re looking for a luxury home in Varthur, a name that stands tall is Adarsh Park Height apartments, an ultra-modern luxury skyscraper in the heart of Varthur by the Adarsh Group, one of Bangalore’s most trusted and respected names in real estate since 1988.
We pin down the top reasons for Varthur’s popularity as one of Bangalore’s most preferred residential localities and tell you how Adarsh Park Height apartments will complement your fine tastes and high expectations.
- A great location to invest in: Home to a beautiful lake and having excellent connectivity and infrastructure, apartments near Varthur are strategically located close to Bangalore’s Silicon Triangle – Whitefield, ORR – East, and Electronic City – the three most prominent IT hubs in the city. With employment hubs and infrastructure projects like the Metro Rail, apartments near Varthur are an excellent investment.
- Commuting and Transport Infrastructure: Residents of Varthur enjoy excellent connectivity to several locations, including Sarjapura Road, ITPL, Marathahalli, and Outer Ring Road. The bus services are very regular and offer excellent inter-state and local connectivity.
Proximity to Bangalore City Railway Station and Kempegowda International Airport is an added advantage. The proposed metro line will make travel to and fro the important points in Bangalore even more convenient in the future.
- Social Infrastructure: Alongside a thriving IT hub, top-notch schools and higher education institutes, world-class medical facilities, malls, supermarkets, and entertainment zones, Varthur offers its residents a heart-warming Bangalore vibe with ancient temples like Sri Chennaraya Swamy and Sri Dharmaraya Swamy located nearby.
- Netizens approve: Some of the best reasons to buy a home in Varthur stem from the great reviews of its netizen who give a thumb’s up to the excellent facilities like schools, daycare, banks, ATMs, hospitals, food courts, and markets in this peaceful and safe locality. Many cited Varthur’s central location and connectivity to all parts of the city as a strong plus point of living in apartments near Varthur.
- Adarsh Park Height Apartments for sale in Varthur – a promise of quality: Since its inception in 1988, Adarsh has enjoyed the trust and reputation of over 50,000 happy customers for its superior quality construction.
Located in a plush Varthur neighbourhood, surrounded by lush greenery, and having state-of-the-art amenities and excellent connectivity Adarsh Park Height, is ideal for uber-savvy families looking for luxurious, modern, nature-endowed living spaces with excellent access to landmarks.
Adarsh Park Height comprises premium 2 & 3 BHK Apartments. The super built-up area of the 2BHK is 1310 sq. ft, while the super built-up area of the 3BHK comes in two options 1800 sq. ft. and 1860 sq. ft.
The exclusive 52,000 sqft (built-up area) of clubhouse amenities comprising indoor pools, badminton courts, gyms, an amphitheatre, mini-golf, multipurpose lawns, and lots more add to the charm of this premium residential property.
The project boasts excellent features such as seismic zone II compliant – RCC structure and excellent quality painting, plastering, and finishing, high-quality, aesthetic flooring comprising vitrified tiles, laminated wooden flooring, and ceramic tiles in extravagant apartment interiors.
Modern kitchen, bathrooms, top-grade plumbing, facilities such as high-end lifts, security systems, and internet facilities are the hallmarks of Adarsh Developers’ commitment to quality.
To know more about Adarsh Park Height, call us at +91 63649 21355; email us at email@example.com, or fill in the inquiry form to request a call-back.