The Best Vastu Plants for your Home that Enhances your Wealth & Happiness
June 14th, 2021
We all know the fact that green trees and plants add a lot of elegance and beauty to the houses where they are placed. They are perfect for cleansing the air that we breathe. However, there are certain species of plants that are Vaastu-compatible and can create wonders in bringing in a positive atmosphere inside the home.
But this has to be necessarily ensured that the right Vastu plants for a home are to be chosen for receiving the optimum benefits alongside the positive vibes that we seek in our home atmosphere.
If one does not comply with the proven principles as per Vaastu Shastra and if the plants are placed in a wrong direction, then there are chances that the same plants can prove to be inauspicious for the house’s inhabitants.
In this write-up, we would discuss a comprehensive list of Vaastu Shastra plants that would bring harmony and positivity to your house.
- Lucky Bamboo – This plant’s scientific name is ‘Dracaena braunii’ and has proved to promote peace and luck when kept at home. This brings in fame and wealth. You should not confuse this special plant with the common bamboo plant whose scientific name is Bambusa vulgaris. Both these plants are completely different from each other.
- Holy Basil – This plant which is commonly called ‘Tulsi’ in Indian households has a scientific name ‘Ocimum sanctum’ and is largely considered auspicious and sacred. The best place for this plant is either in the East or North or the plant can also be ideally placed in the north-east direction. Basil/Tulsi is also a plant with high medicinal benefits and is proven to purify the circulatory and digestive system of humans by the process of purifying the bloodstream. On consumption of Tulsi regularly, the harmful toxins from the bloodstream are flushed out of the body. This plant is also a proven air purifier and thus this plays a significant role in Vaastu Shastra. For this plant to survive for long in your house, you necessarily need to ensure that this plant receives ample sunlight and air.
- Neem tree – If your house premises have enough space to accommodate a neem tree, then nothing like that. The scientific name of the neem tree is Azadirachta indica and this tree has proved to elicit positivity in your house premises. The neem tree is considered to be very auspicious and also has several medicinal benefits. You should ideally try to plant the neem tree in the north-western corner of your house. Many Vaastu experts have stated that the neem tree is one of the top choices when it comes to choosing the Vastu trees.
- Money plant – The scientific name of the money plant is Epipremnum aureum and this is one of the popular plants that is being used in Vaastu Shastra. This plant is found to bring prosperity and wealth to the homeowners. This can ideally be placed in the east or north direction of the house. These plants are supposed to be placed indoors and you can place them even in your bedrooms but be cautious of not placing these plants near the footrest or headrest of the bed. As per the experts, placing a money plant at the northeast side of the balcony is considered to be very lucky and auspicious. This plant is very prevalently used in Vaastu Shastra for bringing more wealth and money to the homeowners.
- Orchid – Orchids are part of the Orchidaceae family and are emblematic of fertility. This plant, when placed in the house premises, brings in progeny to a great extent. This plant is symbolic of abundance, perfection and growth as per Vaastu Shastra.
If you opt to plant the above-mentioned best Vastu plants in your home, you would soon realize the difference that they bring to the atmosphere of your home and also your well-being. So, don’t hesitate in going ahead to get the best Vastu plants for your home.
For more information or any queries, you may write back to us.